TRECA Digital Academy is aware that parents are the key to student success and have involved research based practices in our process to ensure parents have the tools to support successful students. We provided teachers and staff with intensive training, over two years, in the areas of strength based family support, provided by Dr. Steve Gavazzi from The Ohio State University, and understanding poverty, provided by Aha Processes (Ruby Payne). Our parents are surveyed regarding likes/dislikes/needs several times per year. Our team compiles information which impacts our planning and drives our choices for parent engagement activities. The following TRECA parent information is provided to help our parents better support their child’s educational success.
For additional information, please contact Ms. Jamie Staton at email@example.com or 888-828-4798 ext 310.
- TDA Parent Involvement Policy
- TDA Student Parent Compact
- ESEA Flexibility Waiver and Regional Instructional Support
- Title I Student/Family Income Information Form
- Title I Part A Description
- Title I – Parents Right to Know
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Act
- Parent’s Guide to Homelessness
- Homeless Education Dispute Policy